Friday, April 20, 2012

April 19, 2012

Searching for several grizzlies with cubs that we were unable to locate we were surprised when this large Boar Grizzly emerged out of the willows and with a purpose in mind never hesitated in traveling across the Willow and grass covered flats.  He was not in the least deterred from his destination by several Canadian Geese pairs who voiced their disapproval at his passing.  On he went until he was just a dot way north of us and disappeared back into the willows.

2 comments:

  1. Dear friend!!!
    It's been so, so , so long!!!
    I hope you're ok!!!!
    Greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paraskevi. Thanks for your comment. I had not posted to this site for some time as I had moved it to my facebook page-WHAT YOU MISSED BY NOT BEING IN DUBOIS TODAY-But have found that a number of folks do not do facebook and have asked me to reinstate this blog site so I am back and duplicating here what I have written on my daily facebook site

      Delete