Friday, March 12, 2010

[3]
March12,2010
This morning I tried to beat the sun up but ran a little late as it was hitting the Ramshorn by the time I was about 5 miles west of town heading for the Union Pass road. The past several years I have found elk along the road climbing up from the hiway. It may be a little early in the season but it is a good time to check things out partcularly as mild and open a winter as it has been as far as snow is concerned.
I just have to stop at this point looking up Wagon Gulch Draw towards the Ramshorn catching the morning sun. This is always a great spot for photos and paintings and I have done my share of both over the years. In the last several years someone has put in a corral consortium to hay and water livesock interupting the view in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment