Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yesterday morning was one of those perfect spring mornings and at first light I was on Torrey Creek photographing a herd of avout 40 Bighorn Sheep.  There were 3 big rams with the bunch and I was able to get some great shots of them.  Across the creek were about a dozen elk grazing.  I have never seen elk there befor.  Over a hundred head of Deer were on the meadows and I watched the resident
Torrey Lake Ospreys doing nest work.  What a beautiful morning with not a soul anywhere around all morning.  I had the whole valley to myself.

This morning it is raining with snow falling again in the mountains.  What a change.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! I love the cute bunny and the bear in the snow is thrilling. The pools around here are opening and snow is a thing of the past... :)

    ReplyDelete